Vacancy: Community Oral Health Officer (Deadline: 27th October 2021)
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic and quality affordable health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: - Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, Dental, as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Community Oral Health Officer.
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from a recognized institution.
- O-Level Certificate
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Diagonize and treat common dental conditions.
- Perform prophylaxis, scaling and polishing of teeth.
- Place fissure sealants and apply topical flourides.
- Write out prescriptions for analgesics and antibiotics.
- Carry out community surveys to determine oral health status.
How to Apply:
For more details and how to apply, visit the hospital website.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospitals website. Applications should be received not later than 27th October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.