PCEA Kikuyu Nursing School
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital School of Nursing is accredited by Nursing Council of Kenya to train students holistically; not only to meet their educational needs but also to mold them into responsible members of the society.
The school is fully equipped with qualified lecturers, comfortable and conducive lecture rooms, a state-of-the-art skills lab, a modern library with e-learning facilities, and students' hostels.
We seek to invite applications for Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing (KRCHN) program. September 2021 intake is currently ongoing.
· Minimum mean grade of C plain in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
· Minimum of C plain in mandatory subjects; Biology and English or Kiswahili
· Minimum of C- (C Minus) in any two of the following subjects:
o Chemistry or Physics,
· Minimum age of 17 years.
In addition, the applicant will be required to:
- Attach photocopies of results slip or KCSE certificate, leaving certificate, national identity card, and a letter from the Church Minister.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1,000/= payable to PCEA Kikuyu Hospital School of Nursing.
Applications should be received not later than 15thAugust 2021.
All applications to be sent to:
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital School of Nursing,
P.O Box 45-00902, Kikuyu or
For enquiries, please call +254 722 207 636 or +254 722 623934 (Principal)