PCEA Kikuyu Nursing School
PCEA Kikuyu School of Nursing is a faith-based institution established to train students in a holistic manner; not only to meet their need of education, but also to mould them into responsible members of the society. The school is fully equipped with a skills lab, a modern library with e-learning facilities and student hostels.
Our Vision is to be a preferred Christian center of academic excellence in provision of quality nursing education in Africa.
Our Mission is to develop nurses with the ability to offer quality health care, geared towards promotion of health and prevention of illness through training and research, Christian values and self-reliance.
At PCEA Kikuyu School of Nursing we stand and abide by the following core values:
- God Fearing
- Integrity and honesty
- Evidence Based Nursing Practice
Applications for the Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing (KRCHN) program is currently ongoing.
- A minimum mean grade of C plain in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- A minimum of C plain in mandatory subjects (Biology and English)
- A minimum of C in one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics.
- A minimum age of 17 years.
In addition, the applicant will be required to:
- Attach photocopies of results slip or KCSE certificate, leaving certificate, national identity card, and a letter from the Church Minister.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 2000/= payable to PCEA Kikuyu Hospital School of Nursing.
All applications to be sent to:
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital School of Nursing
PO Box 45-00902, Kikuyu or